Read about some of the problems I helped solve for Marquette University as an Interactive Marketing Designer in the Office of Marketing and Communication.
A record-setting year
How I helped Marquette achieve its highest undergraduate enrollment since 1990 and its most diverse student population ever for fall 2019.
When a shrinking Midwestern birth rate reduced our prospective student population, we created Spanish-language content to reach more students.
Migrating to a CMS
How I trained hundreds of faculty, staff, interns, and freelancers to help migrate tens of thousands of websites and documents.
- Audience research, copywriting, copyediting, Moz (SEO research), photo selection, and photo editing
- User testing, Sketch, Figma, HTML, CSS, JS, XSL, Mailchimp, quality assurance, WordPress, Omni CMS, Netlify CMS
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, A/B testing
Interactive Marketing Designer, 02/15 - 12/20
Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI)
Created and managed digital content to increase enrollment, fundraising, brand awareness, and internal and external communications for the Office of Marketing and Communication (remote starting 03/2020).
Marquette University, 2015
B.A. in Journalism, Writing-Intensive English (minor)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification, 2021
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification, 2021